Ed is a chartered member of the Royal Town Planning Institute, experienced in plan-making with extensive knowledge of neighbourhood planning.
Ed offers professional assistance to support Town & Parish Councils and Neighbourhood Forums in preparing their Neighbourhood Plans, including:
- Preparing a Project Plan and coordinating the plan-making process
- Undertaking research and preparation of evidence
- Coordinating community consultation
- Engagement with the local planning authority
- Negotiating with landowners and development industry
- Assessing sites for site allocations
- Carrying out statutory environmental assessments
- Writing planning policies
- Preparing the Neighbourhood Plan document, Policies Map, Basic Conditions Statement and Consultation Statement
- Participation in the examination process
Support is available to groups in the East Midlands and East of England area. To discuss your requirements, please email email@example.com or call Ed on 07946 894587.